Take control with EdgeRules™
The NetDNA EdgeRules™ add-on provides a powerful method of controlling how edge servers interact with your content and your websites visitors.
Made for the control freak.
Tweak the features you want, like how our edge locations cache specific web assets globally so you can have granular control over your CDN.
Control how content is cached and served.
Use EdgeRules™ to control how edge servers interface with your web assests and how they should be delivered.
Reduce load on origin servers.
Streamline the data your servers need to deliver, by offloading existing rules onto our platform.
Make changes in real time.
Implement HTTP caching rules on-the-fly and save the changes in real-time, so now you can save and go.
Take Control with EdgeRules™
The biggest advantage with using EdgeRules™ is the real-time control you will have over your web assets and website visitors. EdgeRules™ allows you to create exact defined caching rules, which give you the limitless possibilities in order to have more control over your costs, server burden and web content security.
- Full Site Acceleration
- Create ACL’s for Security Permissions
- Add & Manipulate HTTP Headers
- Cut Bandwidth to your Origin
- Provision in Real-Time
- Activate/Deactivate Rules
- Hide Amazon S3 Directory Indices
- Play in the Sandbox
- 301 Redirects
- Recipes for Success
3 reasons to choose EdgeRules™ by NetDNA
1. Control how content is cached and served
- by creating rules to control content TTL and request headers.
2. Reduce origin server load
- by controlling when your update intervals occur with your origin server.
3. Real-time actions
- allow you to quickly see from CDNPanel or the API, how your caching rules affect the content being served